Bulk Bag Compactor Recycling Machine
Multi-Purpose Mobile Compactor Machine For the Disposal of Bulks Bags, Plastics, Paper Products, and More
Bulk Bag Compactor Machine to Dispose and Recycle Super Sacks
Automatically Dispose and Reycle Big Bags
3Sigma provides a Bag Compactor Machine that makes the disposal and recycling process of bulk bags easier than ever. This heavy-duty automatic bag compactor can turn 7-10 super sacks into a 2' x 1' Bale in a matter of minutes. Bulk Bags are not the only item that the machine can compact. It can handle a variety of other Big Bags, Films, Cardboard packaging, Plastic Foam Packaging, Paper, Plastic Foams, Fleece Materials, and much more. No more used bulk bags taking up valuable plant floor space. 3Sigma's Mobile Bulk Bag Compactor can save you valuable time, space, and effort by mobilizing the machine to where your used recycling bags and materials are located. This saves clean up time from any material spillage that can occur on the floor when dragging the empty bulk bags to their destination.
We offer two different models of the Compactor Machine: RC 650, RC 655. Speak with a 3Sigma representative for a quote, or if you need a complete system to discharge and dispose bulk bags. Our Bulk Bag Unloaders with the Contain-It™ Access Chamber are precisely engineered to contain spills and dust, while providing a large, safe area for the operator to untie the bag and prepare it for discharge.
Features and Goals
- Multi-Purpose Compactor For Almost Every Industry
- Automatically Compresses and Rolls Recyclables into a Bale
- Mobile and Compact Design
- Improve Plant and Factory Hygiene/Sanitation Conditions
- Advanced Safety Features Protects Your Operators
- Heavy Duty Strength without Space Wasting
- Cost Savings on Labor, Storage, and Transportation
- Bulk Bags and Super Sacks
- Plastic Bags and Packaging
- Paper Bags and Recyclables
- Films (Wrapping, Shrink, and Blister Films)
- Cardboard Packaging
- Fleece Materials, and More!
- For compacting super sacks and similar material, equipped with electrical equipment suitable for operating voltage 480 V (3 PH + N + PE) / 60 Hz
- Three-phase gear motor 3 kW, 480 V / 60 Hz, enclosure IP 54, efficiency class IE3, Heavy duty base frame and strong main drive via roller chain
- Easy accessibility for cleaning, maintenance or service via the inspection doors on the machine’s side walls and on the rear wall
- Inspection doors and flaps are secured by safety switches
- Safety panels at the feed table and at the bale ejection
- Electrical control panel with main switch and reset button at the front (feeding side)
- Electrical control prepared for reverse run with automatic overload protection with potentiometers to adjust wrapping sequence and to adjust operating time
- Fully automatic control for wrapping system, cutting of wrapping film, function of ejection door and compacted bale ejection,
- Control unit at the feed table featuring “start”, “stop” and “reverse run” buttons with selector switches for setting mode of operation and for setting different bale diameters, with switch to operate bale ejection door manually and with an alarm to signal "bale full"
- Separate multi-function display for continuous indication of filling level and with daily and lifetime counters for operating hours and number of bales
- Additional flashing light to indicate “bale full”
- Bale counter at the compacted bale ejection
- Castors on the stands
- 3-meter connection cable to power supply
- Machine finish according to RAL 7016 (framework) and according to RAL 7038 (covers & doors)
- Stretch wrap tying including 1 roll of stretch wrap plastic film, fitted to the machine
- Feed table for manual loading of bulk bags or recyclable material
- Dust hood above feed table with socket pipe for connection to central dust extraction
- Dust collection drawer below the machine
Contact Us - Guaranteed Response within 24 Hours!